Originality and style
JD Rockefeller said: The secret to success is to do common things unusually.
Being part of the digital community means being on a daily basis in touch with hundreds, thousands, and why not, millions of people and organizations that have tried to propose something peculiar and unique to the internet world. Whenever you try to imagine something new, different, if you seek thoroughly, you almost always find out that someone else had already thought about it before.
It is not easy to be able to propose something innovative, even considering that there are objective technical limitations to the possibility of creating content that we can spread trough the web.
Some simple considerations can come to our aid:
- it takes courage to experience new forms of communication
- we need authenticity, the product or service we offer must be real, perceivable, trustworthy
- it serves creativity, living and thinking in color in a world that becomes increasingly a grayscale
- a clear identity, and this is discovered through a constant and tireless personal growth path
- it is necessary to break the schemes, even in a world such as this digitalized in ones and zeroes, there is always room to circumvent the limitations and find new solutions
- it needs an open mind, widening our own horizons, and understanding potential and problems coming from playing a role in a global market
Simple but effective ideas, detail of images and features, content that expresses character and peculiarity, which make it easy to identify us... and to remember, which stimulate the users to stay in our pages to deepen more.
To be original, with our uniqueness. To be stone, paper or scissors, we can choose how to play the digital game, the only real mistake would be to ignore the scope and the rules, and to refuse at first to participate.